Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Heart disease


Heart disease?
I am 22 years old and I just find out that I have heart disease. What kind of diet should I go on and what kind of food should I eat? * I meant found and not find... above.
Heart Diseases - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I dont know but my guess is stay away from fatty foods buy things like cheese and yoghurt's (lite) but still try and cut down and eat more fruits and vegetables and do daily exercises and keep your body weight down, and dont smoke.... All the best... Here is a link that has some good information on what you should eat to prevent heart disease but i think is helpful for people who have it... http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=10292
2 :
low salt diet
3 :
id suggest you to visit www.mypyramid.gov follow the food pyramid. This website also has options for each individual. Basically you enter all you info and they come up with a food plan for you