Tuesday, November 4, 2008

recipes for ramadic heart disease


recipes for ramadic heart disease?
I have ramadic heart disease not from how I am eating but from being sick and not being treated right.So now I have to eat foods low in carb. , fats,basically everything low.I need some good recipes so I don't go hungry.Any help would be great. I really do have this heart disease I have had a defibulater put in and have been to the doctor plenty of times I just need a website to keep me healthy with my condition.
Cooking & Recipes - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ramadic ????? If you have any type of heart disease than you would of been given a diet before you left the hospital or doctor's office. The doctor could of even sent you to classes to get you going on the right track. If you really have a problem but never heard of ramadic than go back to your doctor and ask him for help.
2 :
Try the South Beach Diet website. They're not really a low carb diet but a "better" carb diet. Incorporates "healthy" carbs. Whole grains, fruits and veggies. Your low carb stuff is typically your proteins which is your high fat! Your doctor should have a list of stuff that is good for you to eat. Get that and then create some recipes of your own.
3 :
http://www.hearthealthyonline.com/healthy-recipes/cooking-nutrition-tips/recipe-makeovers_ss1.html?ordersrc=google2recipes_slide2&cobrandId=ww5&s_kwcid=heart%20healthy%20recipes|2287246918 http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/collections/heart_healthy_diet.html http://whatscookingamerica.net/RecipeIndexDiet.htm here ya go huni. i have used a few from each of these sites. the first to revolove around heart issues the last one is low fat low carb...



 Read more discussions :