Saturday, October 24, 2009

How early can heart disease start


How early can heart disease start?
I was looking at symptoms of heart diseases and saw that I had three of them. Lately I've been having constant Palpitations and I've been short of breath and have been getting dizzy a lot. I'm only 15 and I'm definetly not overweight. Does anyone if it could be something serious or am I just thinking too much?
Heart Diseases - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
as soon as your born
2 :
No u r not thinking too much. Check with your family Doctor and tell him your symptoms. Maybe your diet or u need more exercise. Heart disease can happen to anyone at any age; sometimes hereditary. You could have a blocked artery causing your dizziness. Get it checked immediately.
3 :
go to the hospital. i don't think you have heart disease- but i do think you have something serious worth checking out.
4 :
I was born with a defective heart valve, but didn't know it until I was 32. Looking back, I had all the symptoms, but I was told I was just "out of shape" or "a whimp" when I didn't want to run or play hard. Print out what you've read and keep track of when it happens and what you are doing when it happens, then go see your dr.
5 :
There is no age limits.
6 :
it can happen when a child is in mother's womb so it means it can happen at any age


Read more discussions :