Sunday, October 4, 2009

Does anyone on here have heart disease or heart problems


Does anyone on here have heart disease or heart problems?
I am 22 years old and already have heart disease....I was born with it, but was wondering if I was the only young person on here that has it?
Heart Diseases - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have a broken heart, caused by, she knows who she is...concerning your situation, heart disease is usually something that runs in the family, either mom or dads side of the family. Take your medication and I wish you good luck babe.
2 :
It's not a disease but i have cardiomegaly. Cardiomegaly is abnormal enlargement of the heart. It was caused because I have a really weak heart muscle. I have a really hard time breathing sometimes. Good luck with your heart! Keep a positive attitude! I hope you'll get better!
3 :
I got blocked tubes, but it didn't catch up to me until I was like 46 or so. Bummer, still. Careful what you eat. It could fuck you up someday.
4 :
i have a very high colesteral and i'm only 15, but it's mostly b/c it's hereditary. it still scares me tho, b/c they said mines 200 and it's only suppose to be 100 =( so now i cant anything w/ flavor basically. life just isnt fair...
5 :
Oh, you're not alone. But in this case misery does NOT love company. I had my first heart attack at the age of seven. My nephew died at age 19. His heart was tremendously enlarged. I am now 60 and so far have survived heart attacks, congestive heart failure, angina, etc. Whatever you do never smoke or drink excessively, and do exercize according to your doctor's advice. Exercize, aerobic work outs, and so forth do more for the heart than anythng. A short brisk walk also is very helpful. You will live longer and have a much more fullfilling life if you use good common sense and follow your doctors' instructions. Good luck.
6 :
My son was born with a bad heart and at age 11 had a heart transplant. Your not a lone out there, hang in there you can live a long life



 Read more discussions :