Saturday, November 20, 2010

Will nanotechnology solve heart disease before I die from eating pizza rolls every meal


Will nanotechnology solve heart disease before I die from eating pizza rolls every meal?
I'm 28, have a decent health record and I have a diet that consists of Pizza Rolls, Spaghetti-Os, Soda, Milk and Corn Dogs. I exercise regularly and at this rate, I think that I have until age 50 until a heart attack. I'm looking for a status on Nanotechnology, Cybernetics, or Biomechanics to manufacture me a new heart in the next 22 years.
Diet & Fitness - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What an excellent question. With your current diet, you have absolutely no risk of heart disease, or, in fact, any disease at all. You can forget about nanotechnology - you won't need it


 Read more discussions :