Saturday, July 16, 2011

How do you break it to your family that you have a fatal heart disease


How do you break it to your family that you have a fatal heart disease?
It's not 100% fatal but there is a factor that I can die. How do I tell them if I am there second child, the youngest of the family? I'm only 13 the only reason they don't know was because I had to go to my doctor app. alone and my parents are coming back from Europe tomorrow so right now I'm with my sister who is older than me and my grandma.
Heart Diseases - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
How do they not know? I guess you just need to tell them, there's really no nice way to say it.
2 :
I find it strange that they don't know. Depending how old you are... But there really isn't anyway to make things feel happier... It's just sad when something like that happens... So all you have to do is just tell them, with atleast confidence that you'll survive.
3 :
There is no easy way to share this type of information. Sit your parents down, just them. Tell them you have something you need to share with them. Tell them that you want to be the first to tell them. Say you have been diagnosed with <what ever disease this is>. Tell them the particulars about it. How it affects your heart. What you have to do to take care of yourself. Tell what the doctors can do for you. Then tell the the survival rate of this disease. They'll figure out the death rate all by themselves. The important thing is to look at the positive aspects. That it isn't 100% fatal, what can be done to help you, etc. Good luck
4 :
Did you go to a regular doctor? or a cardiologist. Because cardiologist's are the only people who can diagnosis you with a heart problem. and in most states you have to have a parent come to the doctor with you if you are a minor...or at least younger then 16. What is the name of your heart problem



 Read more discussions :