Friday, April 16, 2010

I am a 24/female/smoker/drinker.I have chest pains sometimes and dont know if its my anixety or heart disease


I am a 24/female/smoker/drinker.I have chest pains sometimes and dont know if its my anixety or heart disease?
I have chest pains sometimes and dont know if its my anxiety or heart disease. I have a background with anxiety and have been smoking cigs for 5 years, about 3 a day. Im only 24 but scared something may be wrong with me. Any Help?
Heart Diseases - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First thing is to see a doctor. You could have heart disease. Also, you should quit smoking and drinking. It won't make your heart any better.
2 :
stop smoking and drinking,go for a checkup don't think you are 24 and heart disease will not come and find you.
3 :
Chest pain should ALWAYS be checked out by a doctor. You can have heart problems at any age. Please make a doctors appt and let them do do some tests.
4 :
Please don't rely on total strangers for your health concerns. Seek the advise of a doctor or call a hospital and talk to a nurse. Try to relax and don't stress yourself out by worrying about something that may or may not be wrong until you know what is going on with your body. I think you know that smoking and drinking are harming you or you wouldn't have mentioned it (I'm a smoker too). Maybe you are getting the wake up call you need to make some lifestyle changes



 Read more discussions :