Thursday, October 20, 2011

Can I hold my son he has a heart disease, and I am getting over the flu


Can I hold my son he has a heart disease, and I am getting over the flu?
My son has tetraolgy of fallot, a serious heart condition, which will require surgery at 3 months. The night before last, I got sick, diarahea, vomiting, hot and cold spells. I am feelin a little better now, my body is still really sore. When is it safe to hold my son again, without risking getting him sick?? Because it could cause him his life.
Heart Diseases - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sorry to hear about your son illness, well you have to avoid caution for 5 days. Practically , maintain hygiene (if he is breast fed) that is all you can do. Infective period is 2 days before you had flu. Face mask during near contact can be helpful

 Read more discussions :