Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Can you go in a tannign bed when you have a heart disease


Can you go in a tannign bed when you have a heart disease?
im 22 yeard old. i was born with a heart disease. i had open heart surgery when i was 18. if i go to a tanning bed will it hurt me. if so how would it hurt me.
Heart Diseases - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
For important, life-concerning questions, ask your doctor. You don't know us or our credentials. Your life is far too valuable to risk it on advise from here.
2 :
I don't see how it would hurt you. Has your doctor told you to stay out of the sun because of your heart? But I would check with my doctor first.
3 :
usually not becuz of the meds
4 :
In my case, I have to take medications that tell me to avoid sunlight. Better check or you might come out looking like a lobster.
5 :
Catch the natural sun light, good source of vitamin D



 Read more discussions :