Saturday, March 24, 2012

My father who has heart disease has recentlly been have dreams of a bright white light and he is


My father who has heart disease has recentlly been have dreams of a bright white light and he is?
waking up in the middle of the night and is starlted from it and in the morning he is uneasy.. He dosent have this dream all the time almost every other day or so. What does this mean? I have done a little research on my own and have found out that it means he is nearing death, and his spirit is connection to the afterlife. Is this true? Or do you have any other awnsers.
Heart Diseases - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have herd it does mean your nearing death but its Gods way to welcome you to Heaven. What ever happens; happens for a reason.. remember that. I'll be praying *<3
2 :
Just because he's having that dream doesnt mean he is going to die. Ushally when people think of death and whatnot they will dream about it..doesnt mean you will die. I hope everything works out



Read more discussions :