Thursday, August 20, 2009

Can I get a serious case of heart disease if my boyfriend breaks up with me


Can I get a serious case of heart disease if my boyfriend breaks up with me?
Im a fraid ill die if he breaks up with me! does that mean i'll get heart disease? cause like, my gramma died later of heart disease when my grampa died. I think it was because her heart was so sad and depressed that it got a disease. will it happen to me?
Marriage & Divorce - 19 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No......... ?
2 :
No. I don't think a broken heart has ever been listed as a cause of death. When people get old their heart gets weaker. It sounds like you're super young and being ridiculous.
3 :
i seriously doubt it.
4 :
and you are a 5yr old right please say yes for that stupid ???? or are u drunk
5 :
Oh W.T.F.? This has got to be a joke! If so...funny. It not...grow up!
6 :
your heart controls the amount of blood flowing through your body. it does NOT control anything else. so no, you're not going to die of heart disease. is this even a real question?
7 :
killer pink hamster u must be like 13 so of course u feel that way u will get over it it happens to all of us.
8 :
please see a counselor
9 :
Uh, I don't think so?
10 :
No sweetie BUT emotions do have physical reactions.
11 :
Sweetheart you will not die if your bf breaks up with you. Your grandmother had probably been with your grandfather for 40 or 50 yrs. You can not compare the two. If you do end your relationship you will survive, trust me.
12 :
Your grandmother died of heart disease because it probably ran in the family. There is no way, you can get heart disease if your boyfriend breaks up with you. I would not be here today, after all of the failed relationships I have had before I met and married my husband of 16 years!!!
13 :
This heart disease you are talking about is just a mental thing. You will not die, become insane or anything else. Just depressed. If you were told that your grandmother died from sadness thats propably not correct. It was something like a heart infection.
14 :
ha thanks for that
15 :
you're kidding right. I can't believe you are actually THAT STUPID OH MY GOD HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU SO DUMB? HEART DISEASE? THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR STUPID FAKE BOYFRIEND UGGHHHH GO AWAY AND STOPP BEING STUPID. >[
16 :
No a broken heart does not cause heart disease. No one can be your whole life so start building friendships outside of your relationship.. . It's not uncommon for long time married couples to die one right after another. She could have been having heart trouble for a long time before she died.
17 :
Please dont be a pyscho and tell this to your boyfriend, it will only fuel him further to break up with you. People dont die of broken hearts, outside of fairytales. So save the dramatics for acting school and get a grip on reality dear okay? You love, and you love hard, and something tells me you love quickly aswell. Step back and evaluate the whole situation, work on yourself and your insecurities about being alone. You dont need a boyfriend to survive, and you wont attract too many good ones portraying your self as needy and non existant without one.
18 :
If everyone died from a broken heart, there would be no one left on earth. Think about it.
19 :
No, you only get heart disease by eating the wrong foods and not exercising



 Read more discussions :