Monday, March 16, 2009

Heart Disease


Heart Disease?
I'm curious as to what it is called when you drop dead from a heart attack.. Well I know that you can from anyone but my mother died at 31 from a heart attack. Just like she was gone in seconds. As for my Grandfather who was 52 & my great grandfather who was 60. I want to go talk to a doctor but don't know exactly what it is called. I know there is a name b/c someone told me once I just can't remember.. Any help would be nice.. Thanx
Heart Diseases - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
usally it is called cardiac arrest
2 :
This Patient Guide is written for the loved ones of heart patients who are dealing with the short-term stress that comes with a test, procedure or recent diagnosis of heart disease. It explains why support is so important to a loved one with heart disease. It also offers practical strategies on how to support a loved one while also taking care of yourself.
3 :
its not called nothing when u drop dead from a heart attack. or i never heard it, just tell him how it runs in your family



 Read more discussions :