Saturday, July 4, 2009

How did you find out about your heart disease


How did you find out about your heart disease?
I'm 48 and I have a huge family history with heart attacks, strokes, and hypertension. I'm getting a little worried and I'm wondering how people generally found about their heart diseases. Did anyone have any unusual symptoms? I also found this cool site about heart disease that I think is worth sharing: http://www.oathofawareness.org
Other - Health - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
People who are diligent about their healths go for regular check ups. Consequently, they know when they are going to have a heart disease from their doctors. However, people who do not check their health status regularly will find out that they have a heart disease when they end up in the Emergency Department of a Hospital


 Read more discussions :